Monday, April 09, 2007

More cute kid photos



I've been transferring photos, thousands of them, from my old computer to my new one. I came across these photos of Monkey, the orphaned squirrel that I raised last spring. He was brought to me on Easter Sunday. I released him just before Memorial Day and he came back to visit & eat from my hand most days during the summer. Around Labor Day he started to get more skittish around me, so I just started leaving him a few peanuts on our deck each day. I don't know if he's still around, but I hope so. So cute...


squirrel rehabilitation


squirrel rehabilitation


squirrel rehabilitation


2 comments:

dguzman said...

oh my gosh, that last photo just took my breath away. What a neat experience that must've been.

Mary said...

The last photo looks like a dreaming puppy. What an experience! Thanks for sharing this adorable story.