Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Missed the photo



When our pups are outdoors they are usually hooked to a leash. But when I'm sitting outside on our little patio, I usually let them free to hang with me. They know the rules. They are not allowed to wander off the patio into the grass. Whenever I see them step off the patio, I give them a gentle verbal warning "Stick around" and they step back. Yesterday when I glanced up from my sudoku puzzle, I saw Pup2 taking her freedom to the "legal limit". Her two front feet and her right rear foot were in the grass, her nose sniffing something interesting. Only her left rear foot was still (barely) touching the patio, stretched back so far it would have made a yoga teacher proud. It was very cute, but of course I didn't have the camera ready at the right moment. So instead I'm posting this photo of her where she looks very demure.





No comments: